Electrical System Team Lead, Development & Standard
A Snapshot of Your Day
We are looking for ambitious Team lead who can ignite changes, influence decision for new projects and has the desire and skills to energize society and make tomorrow different today.
The success of our business depends on our people and this position represents an opportunity to join a thriving environment. You will be part of a vibrant workforce and will be involved in all aspects of bringing new products to market, from the initial concept through to product launch.
How You’ll Make an Impact
This is great opportunity for You who will be a part and involved in all new future develop projects. You will coordinate three different team, (HV/MV team, Low voltage team and Control/Electrical installation team). Team Lead should work to develop a positive team spirit, motivate the team member, supervise the teams operation and work to improve the teams effectivenes.
Team Lead work tighter with the manager on daily basis.
Maintain a senior overview of all ongoing develop projects and ensure the highest possible quality.
- Identify and assign the right resource from the team for the project and map the back-up resources
- Authority to operationally lead the team in the daily tasks, acting agile and solve upcoming problems
- Evaluate the specials, challenges and risks for engineering in new project
- Provide guidance and instructions to team members about the project way of working
- Moderate or set up the regular team meetings
- Resolve the interface and integration issues with other teams/team-leads and advise the team members / PLEs
- Facilitate the learning plans for the new members
- Communicate team status and direction
- Give feedback to the managers for improve / develop the process, tools and team
What You Bring
- A electrical engineering background in some of technical areas
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong work ethic, able to work of own initiative and ability to be proactive
- Professional and self-motivated Team player
- Happy to challenge assumptions and generate imaginative and innovative ideas
- Conversant with standard software packages i.e. Teamcenter and Microsoft Office
- Working expiries in some of tools, Comos/Autocad/E-plan etc.
About the Team
We are approximately 30 people in the team, and we solve the team challenges together “all for one and one for all”!
Our Gas Services division offers Low-emission power generation through service and decarbonization. Zero or low emission power generation and all gas turbines under one roof, steam turbines and generators. Decarbonization opportunities through service offerings, modernization, and digitalization of the fleet.
Check out this page to learn more about our Gas Service business https://www.siemens-energy.com/global/en/offerings/power-generation.html
We can offer you employment benefits such as: reduction of working hours, advance vacation, health care allowance and an eventual possibility to a flexible working place.
What’s it like to work at Siemens Energy? Take a look: https://bit.ly/3hD9pvK
Who is Siemens Energy?
At Siemens Energy, we are more than just an energy technology company. We meet the growing energy demand across 90+ countries while ensuring our climate is protected. With more than 92,000 dedicated employees, we not only generate electricity for over 16% of the global community, but we’re also using our technology to help protect people and the environment.
Our global team is committed to making sustainable, reliable, and affordable energy a reality by pushing the boundaries of what is possible. We uphold a 150-year legacy of innovation that encourages our search for people who will support our focus on decarbonization, new technologies, and energy transformation.
Our Commitment to Diversity
Lucky for us, we are not all the same. Through diversity, we generate power. We run on inclusion and our combined creative energy is fueled by over 130 nationalities. Siemens Energy celebrates character – no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability. We energize society, all of society, and we do not discriminate based on our differences.
Don’t hesitate – apply via https://www.siemens-energy.com/global/en/company/jobs.html , id nr 251818 not later than 2023-11-30
For questions about the role, please contact the recruiting manager Samir Salihovic on firstname.lastname@example.org
For questions about the recruitment process please contact the responsible recruiter Mikael Nimvall on email@example.com
We refrain from all contact with staffing and recruitment companies, or advertising brokers.
Trade Union Representatives:
Veronica Andersson (Unionen) 0122-840 21, Simon Von Eckardstein (Sveriges Ingenjörer) 0122-842 24,
Jan Lundgren (Ledarna) 0122-812 33, Jonny Persson (IF Metall) 0122-817 69